Our success is a result of the diversity of the Big Ass Fans team. Are you seeking an opportunity to work with extraordinary people with an entrepreneurial spirit? Do you have something that sets you apart from the rest? With a bias for action, we want you to #livelifebigass and bring the next great BAF product to market. From our customers to our employees, we are passionate about what we can accomplish together. If this sounds exciting to you, you might be exactly what we need on our team.
A Big Ass Fans Marketing Analyst tracks advertising costs, researches consumer behavior, and explores market trends and opportunities. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with PPC campaigns and be comfortable with processing and analyzing marketing data. In other terms, we are looking for a Marketing Analyst who’ll research and identify ways to build our brand and acquire new clients. Ultimately, you will be essential in ensuring the marketing budget is spent efficiently and our audiences are targeted through the most successful campaigns.
- Analyze sales funnels and customer intent.
- Measure ROI/ROAS of online and offline advertising campaigns.
- Report on marketing KPIs like leads, conversion rates, website traffic and social media engagement.
- Track email campaign metrics (delivery, open, click-through rates).
- Monitor budget distribution and performance of paid ad campaigns.
- Conduct competitive research and analyze benchmarking data.
- Recommend campaign optimizations.
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams to identify opportunities for new client acquisition.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, statistics, math, computer science, market research, or a related field
- 2-3 years experience as a Jr. Analyst or similar role, with a proven track record of successfully managing and growing brands
- Analytical leader with the ability to interpret marketing, digital and research data to generate reporting and, strategic plans
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively influence stakeholders at all levels
- Up-to-date knowledge of digital marketing trends and best practices
- Passion for brands, consumer/customer behavior, and market dynamics
- An entrepreneurial spirit, a strong work ethic, and excellent communication skills
- Salesforce, Hubspot and GA4 experience is a plus
Why live life Big Ass?
You’re not just a member of the Big Ass Fans team; it’s BIGGER than us. We are a Madison Industries company - one of the largest and most successful privately held companies in the world. Madison Industries has fostered and built exceptional companies that are essential to our collective health and well-being. Come join us as we build something truly remarkable!
You want benefits? We’ve got your health insurance, life insurance, 401(k) and more. You want Big Ass Benefits? Join us in the cantina for a catered lunch followed by a game of Ping-Pong, Pool or Cornhole. Did we meet our daily goals today? Let’s open the beer fridge and play a game of pool! Don’t forget to attend the latest BAF-sponsored social outing.
Big Ass Fans, a perennial honoree among “Best Places to Work” offers employees competitive pay and a challenging and rewarding work environment!
Why haven’t you applied yet?
Big Ass Fans is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, age, disability or veteran status. Big Ass Fans maintains an environment where each individual is valued and respected. Individuals are expected to understand and comply with OSHA and ISO 9001 standards and procedures. Individuals are expected to apply safe work methods when performing the job requirements in hazardous and non-hazardous environments to avoid injury to self to co-workers or damage to property. Individuals are expected to report unsafe work conditions or equipment operation to supervisors immediately and observe all safety rules.
If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may email us at [email protected] or call us at 1.877.244.3267.