You are an independent, outgoing individual who constantly strives to do your best. You are passionate about selling and helping area farmers manage their risks. You know the agriculture industry, people and products, and you want to use that knowledge to create your business. If this describes you, then you need to be an Agriculture Agent at American National!
American National is passionate about land, farmers, and everything Ag related. That passion has led us to develop products that truly support the Ag industry. Whether you are meeting with a farmer or developing a proposal for a nonprofit equine business, American National is here to support you in your business and goals.
Come add to our amazing culture!
What we love about you
- You love the Agriculture community! The land, the animals, and the people that make it all work are your priority
- You are a doer who understands that getting it done matters
- The desire to own and develop your business is strong
- You are involved in your community…animals, land, farmers, etc.
- You like the excitement and the thrill of finding new ways to sell
- Honesty and ethics are part of your core values
Here is just some of what we have to offer:
- A business that allows you to spend your workday face to face with a great community
- The ability to own and manage your own business without a suit and tie
- Amazing and diverse products to offer your clients
- A culture that is agile, diverse, and inclusive
- Travel and award incentives
- Company support for technology and systems, customized marketing materials and campaigns
- The best training program to make sure you are prepared
- Mentorship programs
The Day to Day:
- You will use your knowledge to build products that will benefit the Ag industry
- Meet and exceed new business goals and objectives
- Identify prospective customers
- Develop insurance proposals
- Deliver sales presentations and close sales
- Develop strong networking relationships
- All applicable state licenses for property and casualty and life insurance will be required before hire. Ask us how we can help!
At American National, we seek to build teams that leverage diverse perspectives to create a welcoming and innovative environment that is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunities.
To that end, we make employment decisions based on qualifications, merit, and business need. American National does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other status protected by law.
American National is a group of companies writing a broad array of insurance products and services, comprised of American National Insurance Company, headquartered in Galveston, Texas, and its affiliates including American National Property And Casualty Company, Springfield, Missouri; Farm Family Casualty Insurance Company, Glenmont, New York; United Farm Family Insurance Company, Glenmont, New York; and American National Life Insurance Company of New York, Glenmont, New York. Not all companies are licensed in all states. In New York, business is conducted by the above companies with a home office in Glenmont, New York. Each Company has financial responsibility only for the products and services it issues. Agents contracted with American National are independent contractors, not employees.