Costume Shop Assistant (Part-Time Over-Hire)
AMDA College and Conservatory of the Performing Arts is one of the foremost performing arts colleges in the country with campuses in Los Angeles and New York City. The school offers Bachelor of Fine Arts degree programs in Acting, Musical Theatre, Dance Theatre and Performing Arts as well as two year conservatory programs.
The Part-Time Over-Hire Costume Shop Assistant will assist with minor alternations, fittings, cleaning, organizing the costume shop, and run crew for a variety of theatrical productions.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field or subject matter
- Minimum 1 year of experience in related area
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Self started
- Ability to work individually and a team player
- Flexibility in scheduling