Java Architect (15-20 yrs)
Agilysys is well known for its long heritage of hospitality-focused technology innovation. The Company delivers modular and integrated software solutions and expertise to businesses seeking to maximize Return on Experience (ROE) through hospitality encounters that are both personal and profitable. Over time, customers achieve High Return Hospitality by consistently delighting guests, retaining staff and growing margins. Customers around the world include branded and independent hotels; multi-amenity resort properties; casinos; property, hotel and resort management companies; cruise lines; corporate dining providers; higher education campus dining providers; food service management companies; hospitals; lifestyle communities; senior living facilities; stadiums; and theme parks. The Agilysys Hospitality Cloud™ combines core operational systems for property management (PMS), point-of-sale (POS) and Inventory and Procurement (I&P) with Experience Enhancers™ that meaningfully improve interactions for guests and for employees across dimensions such as digital access, mobile convenience, self-service control, personal choice, payment options, service coverage and real-time insights to improve decisions. Core solutions and Experience Enhancers are selectively combined in Hospitality Solution Studios™ tailored to specific hospitality settings and business needs. Agilysys operates across the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia-Pacific, and India with headquarters located in Alpharetta, GA. For more information visitAgilysys.com. visit Agilysys.com.
- To understand the requirements and do Analysis, Architect and Design the solution.
- To review Architecture, Application Design & Code.
- To troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
- To learn and share best practices, solutions and technology trends.
- To lead and mentor the entire team on the technology front.
- Total Experience: 15+ years
- Experience in Architect Role: 5+ years
- To have experience in developing and architecture enterprise applications using the following technologies:
- Java/J2EE (5+ years)
- Java Script, Angular/React/Node (5+ years)
- Spring framework
- Restful web services
- MongoDB or any NoSQL DB
- Elastic Search, Solr or any search framework/platform
- Rabbit MQ or any messaging middleware
- To have hands-on experience in BigData Technologies like Hadoop, HBase, Spark, Kafka, Kudo etc is a Major Plus.
Other Desired Experience
- Exposure to hospitality domain is a Plus.