Azure Senior Cloud Engineer (8 -12 yrs)
Agilysys (Nasdaq: AGYS) is a leading technology company that provides innovative point-of-sale, property management, inventory and procurement, workforce management, analytics, document management and mobile and wireless solutions and services to the hospitality industry. The company's solutions and services allow property managers to better connect, interact and transact with their customers by streamlining operations, improving efficiency, increasing guest recruitment and wallet share, and enhancing the guest experience. Agilysys serves four major market sectors: Gaming, both corporate and tribal; Hotels, Resorts and Cruise; Foodservice Management; and Restaurants, Universities, Stadia and Healthcare. Agilysys operates throughout North America, Europe and Asia, with corporate services located in Alpharetta, GA. For more information, visit www.agilysys.com
• Work with product teams to recommend suitable Azure services and its features based on the requirements.
• Provide Azure technical design for the problem and walk-through with internal stakeholders to sign-off.
• Develop Proof-of-Concept using .NET/Java to make sure the Azure service and its configuration working as expected.
• Understand application architecture and design, provide suitable deployment architecture.
• Enable product deployment in terms of disaster recovery, high availability, security and scalability.
• Work with migration approach to move workloads to Azure PaaS offerings by considering cost and security.
• Collaborate with application teams on debugging and troubleshooting with azure services by looking at metrics and logs.
• Understanding of services in Azure compute, storage, networking, Azure AD and security.
• Experience in Azure Networking - Virutal Network, VMs, Front door, Traffic Manager, Application Gateway, and Load balancer.
• Proven experience in Azure App Services for designing and deploying Web and API applications.
• Strong knowledge in docker, containerization and kubernetes based architecture.
• Hands-on in Azure Kubernetes Services (AKS) in terms of deployment, scaling, security, logging and monitoring.
• Knowledge in Azure SQL databases, query tuning and performance optimization.
• Able to analyze the application logs and metrics to zero-in the problems and exceptions.
• Experience in Cloud native applications development using .NET Fx, .NET Core and C# or any other languages.
• Proficient in understanding metrics and logs with Azure Monitor, Log Analytics and Application Insights.
• Well-versed in setting up complete Azure DevOps CI/CD pipeline for Azure PaaS services.
• Experience in implementing different messaging patterns using Rabbit MQ or other AMQP tools.
• Implementing Azure Key-vault services for best of storing application configurations and secrets.
• Working knowledge in different architecture styles like n-tier, microservices and messaging.
• Experience in application migration to Azure Kubernetes Service and Azure App Services.
• Experience in Azure CLI, ARM and Powershell to manage and debug the Azure resources.
• Strong communication and collaboration skills to work with product teams in an effective manner.
• Knowledge in deploying docker applications in Linux platform.
• Familiar with cloud best practices, standards, design patterns and software development process.
• Any Microsoft Azure certifications.
• Domain knowledge in hospitality business.