UI Developer (1-5 yrs)
At Agilysys, Inc. we are proud of our 3,000+ customers including some of the world’s most recognizable resort, casino and cruise line brands. We specialize in market-leading point-of-sale, property management, inventory and procurement, and mobile and wireless solutions that are designed to streamline operations, improve efficiency and enhance the guest experience. We serve casinos, resorts, hotels, food service venues, stadiums, cruise lines, grocery stores, convenience stores, general and specialty retail businesses and partners. With extensive operations, throughout North America, and additional sales and support offices in Singapore and Hong Kong, as well as software development in India, we are growing. For more information, visit: www.agilysys.com.
- In a technology startup environment , execute green field designs and implementations, build systems, engineering processes and delivery systems.
- Participate in and own delivering high quality software with customer focused features.
- Own or review component level designs.
- Collaborate with software architect on system level architecture.
- Collaborate with program management on product features and requirements.
- Ensure Agile software engineering best practices are utilized and are continuously enhanced.
- Ensure appropriate unit test coverage for product source.
- UI Design using HTML and CSS.
- Developing reusable UI Widgets/Controls.
- Unit Testing the code.
- Engineering degree from a reputed college.
- 1-5 years’ experience in application software product development.
- Proficient in Java Script Programming.
- Hands on experience in Java script frameworks/libraries like, AngularJS or ReactJS or both.
- Knowledge in .Net programming.
- Additional experience in NodeJS, ExpressJS or MongoDB (MEAN stack – MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS & NodeJS) is a major plus.
- Experience in Unit Testing frameworks like Jasmine, Karma etc. is also a plus.
- Strong passion for software development and customer delivery.
- Experience with enterprise software design and architecture.
- Proven track record of successfully deploying multiple software products and services to market.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and ability to work with corporate stakeholders as well and technical experts.
- Experience with customer and scenario focused engineering.
Other Desired Experience
- Hospitality experience.
- Relational database and unstructured data experience.
- Experience shipping software in globalized and localized environments.
- Exposure to delivering software as a service.