IT Security Policy Analyst | Req#2801
ActioNet is looking for an IT Security Policy Analyst who has:
- Must have cybersecurity and communications background
- Ability to manage internal comms like mailboxes, Teams, etc
- Understanding of cybersecurity policies
- Ability to create and edit documentation
- Ability to write communication broadcasts and documents
- Conduct research and propose ideas
- Handle complex inquiries
- Ability to track information at a detailed level
- Understand cybersecurity related information
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5 years of experience in IT Security governance
• 5 years of Federal regulations experience with NIST 800-53
• Security+, or equivalent certification
• 5 years IT technical writing
• 5 years and an editor of technical writing products
ActioNet is a CMMI-DEV Level 4, CMMI-SVC Level 4, ISO 20000, ISO 27001, ISO 9001, HDI-certified, woman-owned IT Solutions Provider with strong qualifications and expertise in Agile Software Engineering, Cloud Solutions, Cyber Security and IT Managed Services. With 24+ years of stellar past performance, ActioNet is the premier Trusted Innogrator!
At ActioNet, our Passion for Quality is at the heart of everything we do:
- We are committed to make ActioNet a great place to workand continue to invest in our ActioNeters
- We are committed to our customers by driving and sustaining Service Delivery Excellence
- We are committed to give back to our Community, help others and make the world a better place for our next generation
ActioNet is proud to be named as a Top Workplace for the ninth year in a row (2014 - 2022). We have 98% of Customer retention rate. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
What's in It For You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career. Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.