Administrative Assistant | Req#2991
ActioNet has an immediate opportunity for an Administrative Assistant, located in Vienna, Virginia. In this role, the administrative assistant will provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email. Ensure that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. This position requires to be in the office two times the week.
- On-Site: Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays 8:00PM-5:00PM, Remote: Tuesdays, and Thursdays (On-site requirements subject to change after the New Year)
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments and meetings
- Order office supplies
- Cover the reception desk when required
- Greet and assist visitors to the office
- Provide general support to visitors
- Provide information by answering questions and requests
- Research and creates presentations
- Manage multiple projects
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
- Perform administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning, etc.
- Book conference calls, rooms, etc.
- Manage sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Reply to email, telephone, or face to face inquiries
- Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient
- Receive, sort, and distribute the mail
- Photocopy and print out documents on behalf of other colleagues
- Provide polite and professional communication
- Confirm restaurant reservations for senior staff
- Proven admin or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office
Administrative assistant skills & proficiencies:
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Problem Solving
- Verbal Communication
- Office Administration Procedures
- Attention to Detail
- Telephone Skills
- Discretion and Judgment
- Anticipates Needs
- Microsoft Office Skills
ActioNet is a CMMI-DEV Level 4, CMMI-SVC Level 4, ISO 20000, ISO 27001, ISO 9001, HDI-certified, woman-owned IT Solutions Provider with strong qualifications and expertise in Agile Software Engineering, Cloud Solutions, Cyber Security and IT Managed Services. With 24+ years of stellar past performance, ActioNet is the premier Trusted Innogrator!
At ActioNet, our Passion for Quality is at the heart of everything we do:
- We are committed to make ActioNet a great place to work and continue to invest in our ActioNeters
- We are committed to our customers by driving and sustaining Service Delivery Excellence
- We are committed to give back to our Community, help others and make the world a better place for our next generation
ActioNet is proud to be named as a Top Workplace for the ninth year in a row (2014 - 2022). We have 98% of Customer retention rate. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
What's in It For You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career. Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.