Sr. IT Analyst (Remote) | Req#3057
ActioNet has an immediate opportunity for a Sr. IT Analyst. Your main responsibilities will be to provide system support and coordination of existing projects. You will join a close-knit and highly technical team that support a federal client. Remote work is available.
- Administer, operate, and maintain authentication systems and services.
- Administer Microsoft Windows Active Directory domains using standard Microsoft snap-ins such as Active Directory Users and Computers, Domains and Trusts, Sites and Services, and others as necessary.
- Provide Active Directory group policy support.
- Create and modify scripts used to manage and report on domain.
- Integrate and manage user authentication using various private and public key infrastructure (PKI) mechanisms.
- Experience monitoring and maintaining enterprise level authentication systems and services for a complex organization >10,000 users.
- Expert level experience managing complex Active Directory architecture.
- Expert level experience writing scripts to manage AD.
- Expert level experience tracking and resolving incidents via ticket queue.
- Experience applying DISA STIG settings.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Ability to adhere to maintenance windows and change control procedures.
- Self-motivated to take ownership of projects.
- Ability to multi-task between multiple projects and multiple customer requirements.
- Eager to learn and passionate about IT.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field and 8 years of IT experience, or 12 years of IT experience.
- Experience working with a large organization (>35,000 customers).
- Experience collaborating with peer and client teams.
- Experience working remotely and onsite.
- Experience using a Helpdesk system – BMC Remedy or Service Now is a plus.
ActioNet is a CMMI-DEV Level 4, CMMI-SVC Level 4, ISO 20000, ISO 27001, ISO 9001, HDI-certified, woman-owned IT Solutions Provider with strong qualifications and expertise in Agile Software Engineering, Cloud Solutions, Cyber Security and IT Managed Services. With 24+ years of stellar past performance, ActioNet is the premier Trusted Innogrator!
At ActioNet, our Passion for Quality is at the heart of everything we do:
- We are committed to make ActioNet a great place to work and continue to invest in our ActioNeters
- We are committed to our customers by driving and sustaining Service Delivery Excellence
- We are committed to give back to our Community, help others and make the world a better place for our next generation
ActioNet is proud to be named as a Top Workplace for the ninth year in a row (2014 - 2022). We have 98% of Customer retention rate. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
What's in It For You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career. Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.