Power Platform - PowerApps Developer | Req#3080
ActioNet has an immediate opportunity for a PowerApps Developer requiring a Secret Clearance located in Rosslyn, VA. ActioNet is an IT service provider and solutions integrator headquartered in Vienna, VA that works with the Federal Government and Department of Defense. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting and updating existing sites as well as creating new sites and features in SharePoint 2016 and Online.
As the PowerApps Developer you will work in a high-level thought leadership role, enhancing your toolbox of skills in areas such as Responsive Web Design Development, open source technology solutions and join a culture of innovation. The position will leverage expertise in Web Development while learning new skills. All duties and responsibilities performed in accordance with the Mission, Vision and Core Values of ActioNet.
What is in it for you?
- As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and our communities.
- We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career.
- We invest in the professional development of our staff with annual training allotments
- We offer competitive pay and benefits
Duties and Responsibilities
Responsible for supporting and updating existing sites as well as creating new sites and features in SharePoint 2016 and Online.
Develop Power Platform Applications, customized forms, custom workflows using Power Automate for SharePoint Online.
Leverage web services to access data from other systems Design, write, unit test, and document application code.
Use in-depth understanding of the Power Platform to solve technical and business problems
Read and interpret documentation such as requirements definitions, User Stories, technical articles and procedure manuals
Write clear, concise reports, requirements definitions, User Stories, detailed design documents, and online correspondence with client etc.
Provide critical thinking, problem solving, design, and most critically, attention to performance, scalability, reliability, availability at the system and component level
Other duties as assigned.
Working knowledge of SharePoint Framework, ReactJS, Angular JS/Angular, and Bootstrap preferred
Minimum 3 years’ experience crafting wireframe graphic designs into production Web Interface code.
- 3+ years of experience with Power Platform development; including writing customized code in Power Automate
- Experience in SOAP and Rest Web Services
ActioNet is a CMMI-DEV Level 4, CMMI-SVC Level 4, ISO 20000, ISO 27001, ISO 9001, HDI-certified, woman-owned IT Solutions Provider with strong qualifications and expertise in Agile Software Engineering, Cloud Solutions, Cyber Security and IT Managed Services. With 24+ years of stellar past performance, ActioNet is the premier Trusted Innogrator!
At ActioNet, our Passion for Quality is at the heart of everything we do:
- We are committed to make ActioNet a great place to workand continue to invest in our ActioNeters
- We are committed to our customers by driving and sustaining Service Delivery Excellence
- We are committed to give back to our Community, help others and make the world a better place for our next generation
ActioNet is proud to be named as a Top Workplace for the ninth year in a row (2014 - 2022). We have 98% of Customer retention rate. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
What's in It For You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of an exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience, and career. Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.