Communications, Marketing, Graphics Developer/Specialist | Req#2802
ActioNet is looking for a Communications, Marketing and Graphics Developer/Specialist who is capable of:
- Providing ongoing communications and marketing planning and execution, conversational and technical writing, editing, and graphics design support
- Developing and maintaining security content
- Assisting in the scripting and design of videos and webinars;
- Preparing presentations for marketing services
- Handling IT conferences, teleconferences, seminars, briefings, presentations, or other events.
- Must have strong communications skills
- Coordinating development and execution of communications/marketing and plans and supporting materials and provide communications/marketing consultations
- Researching and developing sketches/mock-ups for graphics and marketing materials; select or produce photographs, drawings, sketches, diagrams, and charts to effectively communicate concepts contained in work products; and draft and edit marketing copy for intranet, letters, articles, speeches, presentations, video scripts and social media engagement.
- Understanding of the work product and any related requirements to assist in the creation, review, and graphic design of written work products.
- Reviewing and polishing materials prepared by others (e.g., subject matter experts).
- Managing cyclical reviews and updates to linked resources.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphical Design or equivalent
- 7 years of experience developing graphics for both communications/marketing deliverables as well as technical communications including describing technically complex materials to technical and non-technical audiences, both visually and with written word, using graphics software packages such as components of Adobe Creative Cloud, Office365, and HTML.
ActioNet is a CMMI-DEV Level 4, CMMI-SVC Level 4, ISO 20000, ISO 27001, ISO 9001, HDI-certified, woman-owned IT Solutions Provider with strong qualifications and expertise in Agile Software Engineering, Cloud Solutions, Cyber Security and IT Managed Services. With 24+ years of stellar past performance, ActioNet is the premier Trusted Innogrator!
At ActioNet, our Passion for Quality is at the heart of everything we do:
- We are committed to make ActioNet a great place to workand continue to invest in our ActioNeters
- We are committed to our customers by driving and sustaining Service Delivery Excellence
- We are committed to give back to our Community, help others and make the world a better place for our next generation
ActioNet is proud to be named as a Top Workplace for the ninth year in a row (2014 - 2022). We have 98% of Customer retention rate. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
What's in It For You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career. Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.