Solutions Architect | Req#2932
ActioNet has an immediate opportunity for a Solution Architect as part of our ActioNet Innovation Center (AIC) team, located in Vienna, VA, to lead all growth/proposal solutioning initiatives. This position is hybrid.
The Solutions Architect plays a vital leadership role in our AIC on strategic IT projects to bring distinctive strategies around emerging technologies to support innovation initiatives, growth opportunities, as well as existing customers. The position require leadership to work with our Growth/Capture teams, AIC team, and potential teaming partners in developing unique and innovative solutions that differentiate ActioNet and best position us to win new work and/or expand existing capabilities. We’re looking for someone with a proven experience leading all aspects of technical solutioning resulting in contract wins on large US Federal/Civilian proposals.
- Lead all aspects of technical solutions development to drive corporate growth. Primary focus is on business development solutioning leadership from capture through eventual proposal response.
- Work with both our team, clients, and teaming partners throughout the acquisition lifecycle to understand the client’s requirements and develop the holistic technical solution that is both unique and best positions ActioNet to win!
- In addition to proposal technical leadership, this role also includes: SME support standing up new programs; providing technical thought leadership to our operational teams; developing presentations to help cross-sell/upsell ActioNet capabilities to potential clients; and leading strategic innovation initiatives which deliver impactful mission results.
- Collaborate with customers to address their mission challenges, define their requirements, develop a strategic solutions plan with tactical steps, and work with them as required to ensure delivery success.
- Must stay knowledgeable about, as well as introduce, new, advanced technologies that enhance business value.
- Demonstrated professional leadership style that motivates and inspires, embodies the values that attract top talent and develops employees to their desired potential.
- Active Clearance – Secret or above (or ability to obtain a clearance).
- 8+ years’ experience as a Solutions Architect leading and developing winning technical responses to Federal/Civilian proposals. Must have demonstrated experience leading technical volumes which resulted in significant contract wins.
- Extensive background supporting US Federal clients in a technical solutions SME capacity.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical, computer science, engineering, or other related discipline. A Master’s degree is preferred.
- Proven technical solutioning experience with current and emerging technologies including, but not limited to: Agile Development, DevSecOps, Cloud, Data Analytics/AI/ML, Cybersecurity, Shared Services, and Managed Services.
- Relevant certifications: SAFe Agilist, CSM, PMP, Cloud Solution Architect, ITIL, and Oracl
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills across internal and external organizations.
- Demonstrates strong business partner relationships and vendor management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage several proposals, projects, or priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to effectively influence teams and authors; strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with all levels of personnel (executive to entry level).
- Ability to project a confident leadership image to peers, subordinates, and executive management, while inspiring enthusiasm and creative thinking among technical staff.
ActioNet is a CMMI-DEV Level 4, CMMI-SVC Level 4, ISO 20000, ISO 27001, ISO 9001, HDI-certified, woman-owned IT Solutions Provider with strong qualifications and expertise in Agile Software Engineering, Cloud Solutions, Cyber Security and IT Managed Services. With 24+ years of stellar past performance, ActioNet is the premier Trusted Innogrator!
At ActioNet, our Passion for Quality is at the heart of everything we do:
- We are committed to make ActioNet a great place to workand continue to invest in our ActioNeters
- We are committed to our customers by driving and sustaining Service Delivery Excellence
- We are committed to give back to our Community, help others and make the world a better place for our next generation
ActioNet is proud to be named as a Top Workplace for the ninth year in a row (2014 - 2022). We have 98% of Customer retention rate. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
What's in It For You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career. Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.