Assistant Brand Awareness Manager - National Tour
Assistant Brand Awareness Manager – National Tour
Annex Experience is a leading experiential marketing agency built with the influencers and creators of culture itself. We believe there is a tectonic shift in the marketing and advertising industry. The brand narrative should no longer be created by big agencies trying to mimic how culture ebbs and flows. We create brand experiences with native, authentic cultural relevance. Then we bring ideas to life with a seasoned production crew that gets things done. We believe that people connect with brands when brands connect with them. We are part of Havas Worldwide, a leading integrated marketing communications agency and the first to be named Global Agency of the Year by both Advertising Age and Campaign in the same year, we fuse an independent spirit with global scale, and are united by a shared mission to be the world’s best company at creating meaningful connections between people and brands through creativity, media, and innovation.
Assistant Brand Awareness Manager
Annex Experience is searching for energetic, motivated individuals with strong communication skills, guerilla marketing and promotional experience for a high-profile experiential campaign. Assistant Brand Awareness Managers will be responsible for event activation, educating consumers on product attributes, distributing product information, & building brand awareness. Must be comfortable driving a 26 foot box truck. This is an excellent short-term opportunity.
Characteristics & Qualifications:
· Prior promotional experience with strong market knowledge.
· Guerilla marketing experience a plus
· Retail tour experience a plus
· Interpersonal skills necessary to interact with and engage consumers.
· Proven ability to work positively, collaboratively and professionally with team members.
· Build brand recognition through experiential marketing.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Self-starter who can structure his/her workload and workflow independently.
· Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to drive a large box truck
· Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
· Applicant must be able to pass a background and Motor Vehicle Records (MVR) screening.
· Must be available to work April 1 to May 25.
Job Location: National Tour
Compensation: Compensation based on experience and will be discussed during interview.
Havas Impact, LLC d/b/a Annex Experience is an Equal Opportunity Employer