Senior Reporting Analyst
Senior FP&A and Reporting Analyst
- Perform detailed analyses of OPEX and departmental budgets through the review of Balance Sheet and P&L accounts with the ability to identify items for accrual and investigate variances to budgets and forecasts.
- Perform detailed analysis of the Pure Player revenue.
- Preparation of journal entries for intercompany transactions (revenue).
- Responsible for the timely, accurate and complete reporting of monthly actuals.
- Deliver ad-hoc reporting and develop financial models to help us better understand performance, trends and impacts of decisions.
- Develop value-added KPIs, actionable reporting to drive business insight and better decision making, identify variances and opportunities.
- Set up and maintain all system templates for monthly actuals and rolling Forecast (P&L’s, balance sheet, Cash Flow Capex and Department Reporting)
- Reporting: preparation and validation of reporting packages (Magnitude), as required, to comply with corporate financial reporting requirements at the Group and Global level.
- Ensure that all financial reporting deadlines (Budget and Forecasts) are met for all entities, and compliant with group guidelines.
- Analyze financial statements for Rolling Forecasts to determined trends and significant changes summarizing the current and projected position of all entities.
- Master’s Degree in Accounting.
- 5+ years in Financial Audit and/or Accounting.
- Background in Media Industry is preferred.
- Ability to address accounting issues and implement solutions.
- Ability to work collaboratively across departmental functions.
- Effective in a team setting and able to operate with minimal oversight.
- Possess very strong analytical and Excel skills
- Knowledge of database management tool (i.e. TM1 or Hyperion) and reporting tool (Magnitude).