About Havas Sports and Entertainment (HSE):
HSE is looking for an Account Manager to join the Partnerships team in the New York Office.
HSE is an international network of dedicated experts in sports, music, and entertainment positioned at the core of the Havas Group across its 46 Villages around the world. The US team is deployed in New York City, Atlanta, Boston and Chicago, and provides integrated services that connect consumers with brands through their passions. As Havas’ Passion Point marketing experts, HSE builds meaningful brands by augmenting consumer passions through thoughtful, insight lead strategies that fuel authentic partnerships, amplified by imaginative experiences and engaging content. We are fans ourselves, and are seeking someone who is also passionate about living the moments our consumers love.
HSE is looking for an Account Manager to join the Client Services and Production (CS&P) Partnerships team in the New York Office. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of branded content within the media landscape and have experience working with agency teams as well as have a passion for sports & entertainment marketing. The partnerships team is responsible for bringing forward culturally relevant media integration, content and partnership ideas and managing bringing them to life. This candidate will be responsible for managing internal and external client relationships including daily communications from planning through execution and will take initiative to develop new partnership opportunities – media sponsorships, integrations and custom content - and be able to work in a fast paced environment. Candidate should be personable, motivated, well organized and have solid writing and presentation skills. You have started to build a network of industry contacts for research and outreach, and have the ability to think strategically to find unique solutions for our clients.
The below areas are of focus are critical attributes for job success:
Industry Knowledge and Expertise - This specific role will require you to become an expert about a range of topics and sectors in the Entertainment (and Sports) space. You will also need to be fully up to date and informed on trends within the experiential, advertising, marketing and media industries.
Accountability - Your role is focused upon day-to-day delivery. You need to be conducting business in an efficient manner with attention to detail and accuracy in all communication whether internal or external. You will also be checking on the accuracy and standards in the work of coworkers on projects where you are the person accountable.
Planning – The ability to ensure that with each project you have established an agreed course of action for yourself and others to make sure that project goals are achieved in the most effective and financially efficient way possible.
Team Work – You must become a trusted point of contact for numerous clients and more importantly for the wider HSE and Havas teams who’ll need to know you are delivering against plans clients have signed off.
Partnerships Account Manager Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Provide day-to-day management of the production elements for active client projects in the partnerships space, helping to establish and reinforce relationships with media and industry and vendors/partners.
- Contribution & participation in 360º client / agency marketing teams
- Actively seek out, negotiate and manage partnerships within the entertainment industry to benefit our clients
- Manage the details of a project: schedules, client meeting facilitation, status reporting and deliverables management and all internal correspondence and meetings.
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with clients, overseeing and coordinating all communications
- Contributes to solidifying and expanding the day-to-day client/agency relationship
- Leads team and client meetings to discuss project assignment parameters
- Works closely with the strategy and creative teams to deliver award winning work
- BS/BA in Marketing or related field
- 5-7 years experience in Content Marketing / Branded Content
- Established contacts/relationships in the Entertainment space (studios, networks, production companies, talent agencies, labels, etc)
- Experience working closely with, or within a media agency
- Experience working on experiential marketing, PR, and/or promotions programs a plus
- Experience managing clients is mandatory
- Experience working with vendors/partners and negotiating agreements is mandatory
- Must have excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks with strong attention to detail
- Ability to exercise creativity and take initiative
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Must possess strong computer skills (PowerPoint, Keynote)