Senior Brand Planner
Senior Brand Planner- Havas San Francisco
We are one. One family. One soul. We call ourselves a village. A village made up of many voices, many points of views, and many kinds of clients. This diversity is what bonds us. And makes us special. We believe it’s quite unexpected. And so are we. We are curious. Authentic. And quite ingenious, in fact.
From health to tech our work is fresh. Shockingly fresh. At the same time surprisingly human. Emotional, engaging and aspiring.
Just like us. Always thinking. Always dreaming. Let’s create together. And win together. At Havas San Francisco.
We are currently looking for a Sr. Brand Planner to join our team who will be responsible for all planning activities on assigned accounts and new business pitches. A few things that we consider important to know in what we are looking for:
• Serve as primary client-facing planner on assigned accounts
• Establish relationships directly with assigned clients and teams, and agency heads
• Effectively partner with teams to grow strategic services with clients
• Propose, sell and lead key strategic workshops and initiatives for assigned clients
• Develop deep understanding of assigned brands, category and competitive set
• Serve as lead planner on new business pitches, from internal preparation through presentation attendance
• Apply insights to develop compelling brand story for clients and new business
• Effectively craft creative briefs and brief teams • Execute thought leadership initiatives, including trendspotting
• Be well-versed in, and contribute to growth of Momentum strategic toolbox
• Bachelor's degree (BA or BS) from a four-year college required
• 7+ years' experience working in planning account, creative or consultative environment. Pharmaceutical and consumer experience preferred
• Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively (verbal and written)
• Advanced presentation skills
• Significant moderation expertise and experience
• Highly proficient in PowerPoint