Senior Digital Strategist
- Conducts research and provides insights for clients in response to requested or perceived needs.
- Develops creative briefs to guide creative team in achieving client objectives.
- Evaluates, critiques and provides constructive feedback to the creative team on briefed work.
- Leads client presentations in partnership with the design director and account team.
- Analyzes, reports and presents program results and makes recommendations for future campaigns.
- Writes case studies of completed initiatives.
- Educates new and existing clients about digital marketing capabilities and pitches digital strategies and ideas to them to accomplish their marketing objectives.
- Develops in-depth understanding of the client’s business and builds credibility with the client based on expert counsel.
- 5+ years of deep experience in interactive marketing: email marketing, website analytics, search marketing, social media
- 3 - 5+ years working in an agency or consulting firm
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple concurrent assignments
- Demonstrates a consistent capability for winning and growing client business.
- Proven experience contributing to accounts and agency profitability.
- Builds relationships and improves team motivation for excellence.