Associate Creative Director
Associate Creative Director, Art
ACDs, Art produce and supervise high-level, quality, core concept material and other visuals and design to achieve creative excellence on behalf of our clients. ACDs are key client facing creative staff, and are both hands-on creators and strategically insightful contributors.
The ACD is tactically involved in the concept, design, and execution of integrated, cross-channel initiatives and demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of the client’s brand and overall industry. Supports business growth and pushes the envelope on developing ground-breaking creative content.
CREATIVITY Creates high-quality visuals and generates new and innovative ideas, alongside copy/content partners and under the supervision of Creative Director/ECD, to create a broad range of concept advertising to support integrated, cross-channel Collaborates to refine creative briefs and interacts with project teams to understand business objectives and audience demographics, translating concepts into effective visualizations. Supervises other visual personnel and teams where appropriate, using judgment to advance the best thinking that is in line with brief and project scope. Presents and sells ideas to clients; listens and interprets client feedback.
TECHNICAL EXPERTISE Familiar and experienced in both digital and traditional channels, including all social media platforms, content creation, video, and understands best production practices.
NEW BUSINESS Supports the pursuit of organic business opportunities with research and analysis of creative. Learns to identify new business opportunities within existing accounts to expand current assignments and acquire new projects. Uses presentation skills and command of visual ideas to help win new assignments.
DEVELOPMENT Increases supervisory experience by learning to delegate successfully, helping to train and mentor junior talent, and deepening client relationships. An ACD has the opportunity to build a team, and the quality of relations with junior talent is key. Managing workload through delegation is essential. Partnership with other departments, especially Account Management, is important to building client trust.
- Minimum 6-10 years within advertising, visual design, and/or content creation
- Accountable for quality of creative from beginning to execution of projects
- Align creative execution against strategy and business objectives
- Help to lead and win new business opportunities incorporating emerging technology and social opportunities for Havas
- Understanding the client’s needs with the ability to develop, present and sell creative concepts to clients
- Assist CD’s in hiring and managing group of direct reports
- Transfer industry best practices and innovative ideas to your team – Foster passion, hunger and curiosity to produce better work in your teams
- Support the CD leads in hiring process
- A strong desire to do brand-building, and award-winning work (industry award wins a huge plus)