Advertising Operations Executive Entry Level - multiple clients
Ad Operations Executive
Reporting To: Ad Operations Manager
Office Location: The HKX Building, 3 Pancras Sq, London, N1C 4AG, U.K
Havas is one of the world’s largest global communications groups, operating in over 100 countries.
Our ambition is to be the UK’s most integrated, agile media and marketing services group with data, content and entertainment at our core. It’s an exciting time for the business, with our recent move to the new ‘Havas Village’ in King’s Cross, where all UK agencies sit under one roof and share one common purpose; to bring media and creative closer together for the benefit of our clients.
Purpose of the role
The key duties of this role are to take the day to day responsibility of setting up and trafficking advertising campaigns and implementing campaign optimisations.
- Setting up and trafficking ads for media campaigns
- Creating tags and working with stakeholders through implementation and testing
- Maintaining SLAs and client expectations
- Troubleshooting and providing advice on tagging issues, discrepancies between platforms or problems with data layer infrastructure, tag management events etc
- Supporting display planner-buyers with buying, monitoring and analysing campaigns
- Building relationships with the internal Client Planning and Activation teams across multiple Havas business units
Key experience & skills
- Some prior experience of working within a team and if possible, some agency experience – either commercial experience or via internships.
- Ideally you will hold a degree within a technical field
- Strong Excel skills and numerical ability – you should be able to interpret data and spreadsheets quickly
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal. Fluency in English is essential.
- Some understanding of web delivery technology, especially marketing technology (e.g. cookies, HTTP protocols)
Who we are looking for
- Enthusiastic and very digital/tech savvy
- Able to effectively time-manage workloads
- Keen problem solver
- Excellent attention to detail
- Fast learner and methodical thinker
- Strong communication skills
- Keen interest in marketing/advertising
Keywords: media, advertising, media operations, digital, campaigns, social, ppc, display.