Ad Operations Executive Entry Level - O2
Ad Operations Executive
Reporting To: Ad Operations Manager
Office Location: The HKX Building, 3 Pancras Sq, London, N1C 4AG, U.K
Havas is one of the world’s largest global communications groups, operating in over 100 countries. The Group is made up of two major divisions: Havas Creative Group (the creative agencies) and Havas Media Group (HMG), the media agencies. HMG UK & Ireland today employs over 900 people and is made up of five leading media brands; Havas Media, Arena Media, Forward, LuxHub and Target Media, PR & experiential agency HSE Cake and specialist brands, Socialyse, Mobext and Ecselis.
Our ambition is to be the UK’s most integrated, agile media and marketing services group with data, content and entertainment at our core. It’s an exciting time for the business, with our recent move to the new ‘Havas Village’ in King’s Cross, where all UK agencies sit under one roof and share one common purpose; to bring media and creative closer together for the benefit of our clients.
O2, owned by Telefonica, is one of the leading Telco brands in the UK but in a highly competitive market it’s never been more important to offer a point of difference through media and messaging by demonstrating innovation at every touchpoint. The role will be planning across both DR and Brand campaigns
This role sits within the O2 Client Planning Team, supporting the Client Planning Manager in all day to day activity on O2 with the primary objective of account management and planning across the wide media landscape.
Purpose of the role
The key duties of this role are to take the day to day responsibility of setting up and trafficking advertising campaigns and implementing campaign optimisations. The role would also partially support display planner-buyers with all aspects of running media campaigns.
The role sits within Team O2 that looks after our flagship client, but also within the group-wide Data Team, providing the best possible exposure to the entire agency.
- Setting up and trafficking ads for media campaigns
- Creating tags and working with stakeholders through implementation and testing
- Maintaining SLAs and client expectations
- Troubleshooting and providing advice on tagging issues, discrepancies between platforms or problems with data layer infrastructure, tag management events etc
- Supporting display planner-buyers with buying, monitoring and analysing campaigns
- Building relationships with the internal Client Planning and Activation teams across multiple Havas business units
Key experience & skills
- Some prior experience of working within a team and if possible, some agency experience – either commercial experience or via internships.
- Ideally you will hold a degree within a technical field
- Strong Excel skills and numerical ability – you should be able to interpret data and spreadsheets quickly
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal. Fluency in English is essential.
- Some understanding of web delivery technology, especially marketing technology (e.g. cookies, HTTP protocols)
Who we are looking for
- Enthusiastic and very digital/tech savvy
- Able to effectively time-manage workloads
- Keen problem solver
- Excellent attention to detail
- Fast learner and methodical thinker
- Strong communication skills
- Keen interest in marketing/advertising
Keywords: media, advertising, media operations, digital, campaigns, social, ppc, display.