Assistant Track and Field Coach - Athletics
Suffolk University invites qualified candidates to apply for our Assistant Track and Field Coach opening. This individual will assist the Head Coach with vision and leadership in the development of a competitive Division III Track and Field program. Help sustain an atmosphere that promotes academic and personal growth of student-athletes. Compliance with NCAA rules and Division III philosophy when performing job responsibilities. Assist with practice planning, player development, fundraising and travel needs. Recruiting and other responsibilities as assigned by the Head Coach.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Successful playing and/or coaching experience at the college level preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding of the recruitment of student-athletes.
- Knowledge of NCAA and GNAC rules and regulations.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication and computer skills.
- This position requires afternoon, night, weekend hours combined with business hours and some moderate travel.
- A valid driver’s license and ability to transport student-athletes.
- Certification in first aid, CPR, and AED.