Assistant Professor, Tenure Track Position, Information Systems & Operations Management (ISOM)
Suffolk University’s Sawyer Business School invites applications for a tenure-track Assistant Professor position in Information Systems Operations Management (ISOM) Department. The anticipated start date is September 2018.
The standard teaching load is 5 semester courses per academic year, with one course reduction for the initial year. ISOM faculty conduct research in various areas including e-health innovation, technology adoption, outsourcing, data quality, security & privacy, project management, business intelligence, HCI and e-commerce.
We are seeking candidates with the following:
- Completion of a Ph.D. in Information Systems or related areas from an AACSB accredited institution or equivalent by August 31, 2019.
- Evidence of strong teaching and research potential.
- Ability to teach core courses in information systems.
- Expertise in one or more of the following subjects: Database, Data mining & warehousing, Computer forensics & Security analytics, Enterprise systems, Mobile & Web applications development and Project management.
- Ability to teach courses in business analytics and charismatic leadership quality will be good extras.
To apply for the position, please submit a curriculum vita, teaching evaluations, three reference letters and 1-2 publications. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. However, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.