HRIS Analyst - Human Resources
Summary of Position:
Provides daily, routine support for Human Resources business processes, using Workday and other supplemental systems. Produce routine and ad hoc reports to support HR and client departments. Develop audits of Workday data to maintain data integrity and Workday business process completion. Complete all annual reporting for Office of Institutional Research and Assessment as well as HR statistical reporting and KPIs. Develop training and website materials for Workday and provide training and one-on-one coaching as needed.
- Provides routine Workday support to HR staff, SFS, ITS and Payroll regarding:
- Issues arising from integrations between Workday and other systems;
- Business processes including job requisitions, hiring, on-boarding, job transfers, terminations;
- Manual Account Provisioning for Contingent workers, Madrid Campus and others not automated in the Workday hiring process.
- Acts as liaison with Information Technology staff
- Provides support to Workday BSA
Analyze, validate, and audit system data. Follows up to correct data inaccuracies.
Produce audit reports to monitor HR performance and business process completion.
Perform corrections as needed, import large scale changes from spreadsheets or other applications to Workday (EIBs).
- Participates in the implementation, testing, documentation, maintenance and supports Workday upgrades. Supports semi-annual WD releases: develops test scripts, coordinates testing sessions and updates documentation
Produce routine management and ad hoc reports on a regular basis by understanding end user reporting needs.
Complete all required annual HR reporting data for Office of Institutional Research and Assessment (examples include: IPEDS, NEASC, Bond Reporting, Common Data Set and other external surveys).
Fulfills all statistical reporting and publishing needs for the HR department including KPIs and other standard reporting.
Develop distribution lists and obtain needed approvals, as requested.
Maintain HR website with new information. Maintain Workday training documentation. Communicate system changes to end-users and provide just-in-time training.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- BA or BS or commensurate work experience.
- 1-3 years of experience working in HR, HRIS, or Technology related role.
- Preferred experience with Workday HCM, including Onboarding, Absence, Reporting, Compensation, Talent and/or Payroll.
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel
- Ability to manage multiple projects and schedules simultaneously with little supervision and produce quality work while meeting strict deadlines.
- Must be able to interpret and translate business logic, rules, and needs using process-orientation skills.
- Ability to work with others to solve problems using analytical and problem-solving techniques.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, highly organized, detail oriented, ability to be self-starter, work independently and in a team environment.
- Strong work ethic and professional attitude with ability to build effective working relationships, thrive in a high energy, high pressure and constantly changing environment.
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new concepts & technologies