Quality Assurance Specialist
SNA International seeks a bright, detailed oriented and dedicated Quality Assurance Specialist with a strong work ethic to join our team to work together in pursuit of the same cause: build a safe and just world by empowering organizations in the use of forensics, biometrics, and identity intelligence.
The Quality Assurance Specialist ensures compliance with existing FBI Laboratory QA policies and protocols and that laboratory forensic examinations and processes are conducted in accordance with existing Laboratory policies, standards, and procedures.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Serve as a technical expert in QA to develop, administer, operate, manage, and maintain various QA program segments as assigned.
- Assist in managing specialized and fundamental quality functions, such software and hardware testing, analytical quality control (QC), verification of system and document changes and quality audits.
- Assure aspects of the laboratory QA, QC, and proficiency practices are sound and within established QA program guidelines.
- Assist in coordinating and managing laboratory activities in support of QA, ensuring it is properly designed and implemented in a manner that will provide reliable support for those objectives that are responsive to the mission of the Laboratory
- Through audit, testing and other software QA procedures, assess laboratory needs regarding implementation and supervision of these related
- Write reports on the progress and success of laboratory proficiency testing and changes to the operational environments, and present to supervisor, which may be incorporated into a more comprehensive report or stand alone and be presented to management
- Serve as a resource for the Laboratory Division for QA, and coordinate, direct, schedule and manage periodic audits to determine conformance with approved quality policies and established procedures.
- Recommend implementation of preventive measures and correct action to ensure non- recurrence of deficiencies and continual process
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- The position requires the individual to attend ANAB training, either the Forensic Internal Auditor Course or the Forensic Technical Assessor Training to ISO 17025:2017 and ANAB AR3125, prior to or within three months of hire
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities.
Candidates must be US citizens and able to pass a background check, drug screening, and a polygraph (if required).
Please submit your resume and a cover letter that outlines why you should be considered for this position and position level. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
No phone calls
SNA International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability