SNA International seeks a bright, energetic and experienced Photographer with a strong work ethic to join our team to work together in pursuit of the same cause, build a safe and just world by empowering organizations in the use of forensics, biometrics, and identity intelligence.
The Photographer performs both object photography and photographers recognize developed and preserve them in a manner to ensure that the images are correctly captured and retrievable. The ability to prioritize job responsibilities in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a focus on excellent customer service is a must.
- Process images using advanced imaging software, prepare detailed notes of work, and preserve images on non-rewritable media
- Support activities, functions, or duties, as defined.
- Research, develop, and author whitepapers and information papers, as required
- Job requires the ability to photograph a variety of subject matters from crime scene to event imaging.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- Associate degree in photography with at least two (2) years of photographic experience, or a Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) / B.S. degree in photography
- Five (5) years of experience in photographic documentation of evidence
- In depth knowledge of Photoshop and photography, experience working with macro lenses
- Must have good organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to work well with others required
- This is a detail-oriented position, which requires the need to stay focused and at times prioritize many jobs
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities
This position has multiple openings in Huntsville, AL.
Candidates must be US citizens and able to pass a background check, drug screening, and a polygraph (if required).
Please submit your resume and a cover letter that outlines why you should be considered for this position and position level. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
No phone calls
SNA International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability