***This is a contingent opportunity***
SNA International (SNA), a vibrant growing company based in Alexandria, VA, is a world leader in forensics, biometrics, and identity intelligence services. With a staff of over 240 scientists, technologists, and business professionals, SNA creates innovative, cost-effective, and reliable forensic and biometric solutions guaranteed to work in the real world. SNA's staff support high visibility forensic human identification operations, including staffing some of the largest federal forensic laboratories in the US. For the last two years, SNA made the annual Inc. 500 list, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
SNA is currently seeking Medicolegal Professionals to deploy to medicolegal offices in support of COVID-19 mortuary operations. Successful candidates will train on established operational protocols and work along-side medicolegal office personnel to conduct investigations, package and recover cases, and handle decedents at disaster morgue sites.
The following list is representative of the types of activities and responsibilities anticipated to be performed:
- Deploy to medicolegal offices across the US
- Train and pass a competency test on established operational protocols
- Work along with other Medicolegal Professionals to:
- Conduct investigations
- Recover human remains
- Prepare and maintain detailed documentation
- Handle decedents at disaster morgue sites
- Maintain detailed and accurate work records
- Support activities, functions, or duties, as defined
Education and Experience Requirements:
- College degree
- Training and/or experience in anthropology, medicolegal investigations, and/or mortuary services, or similar.
- Experience using computer programs to track evidence and manage cases
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to interact with bereaved family members in a compassionate manner
- Understanding and experience in the proper use of personal protection equipment
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities
**** Positions located in various medicolegal offices across the US
Please submit your CV/Resume and a cover letter that outlines why you should be considered for this position. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
No phone calls
SNA International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.