Executive Support Assistant for CEO
RiskSpan is seeking an Executive Assistant to support our CEO at our headquarters in Arlington, Virginia. The candidate will interact with colleagues from associate to the executive level. This role requires flexibility, reliability, and time management skills. He/she will be given weekly priorities guided primarily by the CEO and Operations Manager. This ideal candidate should be comfortable handling ad-hoc requests, projects and shifting priorities.
- Assist with managing travel for the management team
- Assist with coordinating meetings with the Board of Directors and the company’s Advisory Board
- Assist the CEO and C-suite with killer PowerPoint presentations
- Assist with coordinating guest speakers for RiskSpan hosted events
- Assist with maintaining contact database for the CEO and executive team
- Assist with event planning including cocktail hours, dinners and other events
- Manage company office supplies
- Ship materials to company staff, conferences, and external clients
- Assist with research for events such as conferences, and facilitate tasks according to direction
- Facilitate and oversee office projects and execution with management or building personnel
- Monitor and maintain parking validation passes for the office
RiskSpan is a leading source of analytics, modeling, data and risk management solutions for the Consumer and Institutional finance industries. We solve business problems for clients such as banks, mortgage-backed and asset-backed securities issuers, equity and fixed-income portfolio managers, servicers, and regulators that require our expertise in the market risk, credit risk, operational risk and information technology domains.
RiskSpan is proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States on an unrestricted basis.