- Provide valuations on asset classes including but not limited to RMBS and Whole Residential Mortgages
- Build cashflow models for a variety of asset classes in Excel and/or Python
- Analyze and document key components models including assumptions and mechanics.
- Write formal documentation describing models, their assumptions and the valuation process.
- Develop and consolidate assumptions and scenarios to perform baseline forecasting, stress testing, and other analytics reporting as necessary.
- 4 - 7 years of work experience in finance, preferably in the mortgage space
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications. Experience developing reports, models or applications in Excel VBA. (skills assessment required).
- Experience writing professional reports (writing sample required)
- R or Python for cashflow modeling required
- Experience with data visualization software such as Qlik, Tableau, or PowerBI preferred
- Ability to interact directly with clients and speak confidently about the financial markets
RiskSpan is a leading source of analytics, modeling, data and risk management solutions for the Consumer and Institutional Finance industries. We solve business problems for clients such as banks, mortgage-backed and asset-backed securities issuers, equity and fixed-income portfolio managers, servicers, and regulators that require our expertise in the market risk, credit risk, operational risk and information technology domains.
Riskspan is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States on an unrestricted basis.