Backend Java Developer - contractor
RiskSpan is a leading source of Risk Advisory, Managed Analytics and Technology Solutions for the Consumer and Institutional Finance industries. We solve business problems for clients such as banks, mortgage-backed and asset-backed securities issuers, equity and fixed-income portfolio managers, servicers, and regulators that require our expertise in the market risk, credit risk, operational risk and information technology domains.
We are seeking a senior backend Java Developer to join us as contractor to work with our team in Mclean.
- Backend Java Engineer capable of writing code, testing code, automating test and deployment
- Collaborating with other technology teams to ensure integrated end-to-end design and integration.
- Enforcing existing process guidelines; drives new processes, guidelines, team rules, and best practices.
- Full participation in the Agile Scrum process including speaking up and giving your opinion.
- Ready, willing, and able to pick up new technologies and pitch in on story tasks (design, code, test, CI/CD, deploy, etc)
- Able to research and learn new methodologies and technologies and bring knowledge to the team
- Back End Java development
- Bachelor/Masters Degree
- 5-7 years of experience developing & sustaining enterprise software/services.