Business analyst - mortgage domain
About the Role:
The successful candidate will work with us in supporting our financial services client as a business analyst.
- Analyze client’s current state Loan Portfolio Management system
- Document current RS Edge product gaps, and build requirements for RS Edge product enhancements
- Work with client stakeholders to elicit requirements and build Stories and tasks in JIRA
- Build/enhance current state process flow for both Investment purchase teams, and Finance/Ops teams
- Act as liaison between Client and Product development teams for requirements clarification, acceptance criteria, business process
- Review Edge product customizations for functional acceptance
- Support rollout and deployment activities
- Roadmap system conversion/cutover processes and activities
RiskSpan is a leading source of analytics, modeling, data and risk management solutions for the Consumer and Institutional Finance industries. We solve business problems for clients such as banks, mortgage-backed and asset-backed securities issuers, equity and fixed-income portfolio managers, servicers, and regulators that require our expertise in the market risk, credit risk, operational risk and information technology domains.RiskSpan is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.