Corporate IT Recruiter
RiskSpan is a leading source of analytics, modeling, data and risk management solutions for the Consumer and Institutional Finance industries. We solve business problems for clients such as banks, mortgage-backed and asset-backed securities issuers, equity and fixed-income portfolio managers, servicers, and regulators that require our expertise in the market risk, credit risk, operational risk and information technology domains.
About this position
We are looking for a seasoned Recruiter to support our recruiting process from start to finish for software and data staff aug positions as well as perm positions.
Recruiter responsibilities include posting jobs ads, doing initial screenings and scheduling interviews. You’ll assist senior recruiter, hiring teams and candidates so the hiring process can run smoothly. Ultimately, you’ll help our company find and hire the most qualified people for our open roles.
If you’re enthusiastic about the world of recruiting, tech-savvy and an excellent communicator, we’d like to meet you.
- Post job ads on professional sites, job sites and social media
- Participate in candidate sourcing efforts
- Assist teams in screening resumes
- Conduct initial phone screens
- Schedule calls and interviews
- Manage calendar for all hiring teams and candidates
- Communicate with candidates promptly and assist them when they come in for interviews
- Use recruiting software to keep track of open roles
- Send out all bulk email (e.g. confirming receipt of applications, rejection emails) and handle paperwork (e.g. offer letters)
- Participate in recruiting events
- Promote positive candidate experience throughout the hiring process
- Support On-Boarding activities including obtaining background checks
- BS in Business, HR, Psychology, Communications, English or any technical field
- 2- 5 years of IT recruiting experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple calendars
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Critical-thinking skills
RiskSpan is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States on an unrestricted basis.