Sales Executive - Market Risk B2B SaaS products
RiskSpan Edge Platform
The RiskSpan Edge Platform is a cloud-native suite of SaaS products that integrate data, predictive modeling, and scenario analytics for large, complex financial institutions investing in residential mortgage assets, structured products, and private credit. RiskSpan's scalable platform enables clients to make faster trading decisions, accurately price assets, and better manage risk by leveraging granular and timely data, insights into historical trends, and advanced predictive forecasts.
About the Role
RiskSpan is seeking a high-energy sales executive in the New York metropolitan area to drive new client acquisition and grow a book of business with existing clients. The sales executive will advance the company's sales efforts in an environment that supports autonomy and provides the latitude to leverage resources to produce results.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a track record of:
- Seeking and developing new opportunities to sell a suite of products to buy-side firms, asset servicers, asset managers, dealers, and other intermediaries.
- Maintaining and growing a strong network in the residential mortgage and structured product markets with buy-side firms (REITs, PE, Asset Managers), and broker/dealers.
- Excelling in uncovering new business opportunities with prospective clients.
- Successfully selling mortgage, fixed income, and loan platform and SaaS products, as well as analytics solutions into complex financial institutions operating in the capital markets.
- Following a process of collaboration between marketing, business development, and product teams.
- Establishing and maintaining long-term relationships with business leaders in targeted market segments.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Manage and grow client relationships with senior leaders in prospect and client organizations.
- Generate a qualified pipeline of new business through direct outreach, conferences, and leveraging network relationships.
- Manage the sales process from lead generation, solution proposal, to contracting, and ultimately to onboarding.
- Work closely with leadership to creatively expand existing client relationships and drive revenue.
- 7-10 years of experience in sales or business development in capital markets.
- A strong, motivated candidate who can interact with all levels of an organization with tact and diplomacy.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills, both written and oral.
- Technology savvy with the ability to quickly comprehend emerging technologies.
- Must have understanding of fixed income analytics including mortgage, loans, and structured products.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong sense of responsibility and follow-through.
- High degree of organizational skills.
RiskSpan is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.