Pre-Sales Engineer - Fixed Income BTB Software
We are seeking an entrepreneurial, and highly motivated Sales Engineer & Solution Designer to join our team. This hybrid role combines fixed income and technical expertise with sales skills to identify, develop, and close new business opportunities. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering product demonstrations and technical presentations to prospects and customers, as well as designing new solutions and enhancements to existing products where demand and opportunity exist.
The role will cover industries including but not limited to regional broker-dealers, banks and insurance companies. The role will cover products that provide pre-trade analytics and credit and risk analytics for loans and bonds, as well as other products.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of our products and services and how they can solve customer problems.
- Actively seek out and engage new prospects through cold calling, email communication, and other methods
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop and execute sales strategies and tactics
- Craft marketing content
- Deliver product demonstrations and technical presentations to prospects and customers
- Assist with the development and delivery of proposals and quotes
- Work closely with the customer success team to understand customer needs and requirements
- Develop high-level and detailed technical designs for solutions that meet customer needs
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure that solutions are delivered on time and to specification
- Lead customer-facing technical presentations and demonstrations
- Provide technical guidance and support to customers during the implementation phase
- Continuously seek out opportunities to improve and optimize solution designs
- Meet or exceed assigned sales targets and activity metrics
- Technical sales or solution design role within fixed income is preferred
- Strong technical aptitude and the ability to learn and understand new technologies quickly
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A bachelor's degree in finance is preferred
If you are a driven and ambitious individual with a passion for solving complex problems and helping customers succeed, we encourage you to apply for this exciting hybrid role.
RiskSpan is a leading source of analytics, modeling, data and risk management solutions for the Consumer and Institutional Finance industries. We solve business problems for clients such as banks, mortgage-backed and asset-backed securities issuers, equity and fixed-income portfolio managers, servicers, and regulators that require our expertise in the market risk, credit risk, operational risk and information technology domains.
Riskspan is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States on an unrestricted basis.