Capital Markets Risk and Data Analyst (remote)
- Experience with Counterparty Risk Management and Risk Sensitivities including potential future exposure.
- Identify, analyze, document, and interpret trends or patterns in complex business processes using data analysis software and techniques
- Analyze large data sets to facilitate management reporting. Data analysis activities may include data cleansing and transformation, developing trend reports and forecasts, and bench marking results against competing data sets.
- Analyze and document complex business processes and technical problems that result in development and implementation of end-user computing applications.
- Support the development of business requirements and completion of software testing activities associated with the delivery of applications and financial models to clients.
- Work with client stakeholders to elicit requirements and build Stories and tasks in JIRA
- Act as liaison between Client and Product development teams for requirements clarification, acceptance criteria, business process
- Interpret and communicate results of data analysis and model output to clients accurately and effectively.
- Support analysis related to client business problems using valid statistical methods and tools.
- Strong academic record (3.3 GPA out of 4.0) from top university with degree in Finance, Statistics, Economics, Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Physics, Information Management Systems or Computer Science.
- 2 - 5 years of work experience, with specific experience in capital markets- risk analysis
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Experience developing reports, models, or applications in Excel VBA. (skills assessment required).
- Experience creating concise presentations, and documents in PowerPoint and Word
- Experience working with large data sets in MySQL or other databases.
- Experience with Python for data manipulation, data optimization, and statistical analysis.
- Experience with data visualization software such as Qlik, Tableau, or PowerBI preferred, but not required.
- Ability to thrive on multiple projects/tasks at one time. Must be detail-oriented and enjoy aspects of research and finance analytics.
- Ability to thrive in a team environment, while being responsible for their individual responsibilities
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Comfortable working in a high-pressure environment
RiskSpan is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States on an unrestricted basis.