Refrigeration Service Technician
Commercial Refrigeration Service Technician
Ra Levine is hiring a Commercial Refrigeration Service Technician for the state of Connecticut, they are responsible for the repair, installation, test and balance energy management systems of refrigeration systems to include; electrical/wiring, plumbing commonly installed in commercial kitchen settings. As well as provide removal of obsolete equipment and/or installs new equipment for customers that have purchased refrigeration equipment.
- Maintain clean work spaces.
- Completely fill out service invoice and have manager sign.
- Turn in all completed invoices upon returning to shop.
- Treat customers and employees with respect, courtesy and professionalism.
- Complete service calls in a timely manner.
- Communicate effectively with customers, manager, dispatcher, and sales.
- Participate in normal rotation of after-hours and weekend standby duty.
- Identify new customers and additional opportunities within existing accounts.
- Maintain Service Vehicle
- Attend training sessions.
- Other duties assigned by the manager.
- Previous refrigeration installation, maintenance, or service (or related military) experience
- Experience working on refrigeration equipment such as; ice machines, walk in/ reach in coolers and freezers.
- Minimum of Connecticut License D-2 or greater.
- Strong electrical, electronic, and mechanical skills
- Extremely strong customer communication skills
- 100% dedication to working hard, being on time, and staying organized
- Lifting up to 75lbs with or without assistance
- The ability to stand, bend, squat, push, pull or kneel.
- Work around noise, heat, cold, slippery/wet floors.
- Climb ladders.
- Maintain a good personal appearance
- Pass Drug Screen and Background Check
- Maintain a Valid Driver License with a good driving record
- Experience Refrigeration equipment, Reach in and Walk in Coolers and Freezers etc.
- At least two years of experience repairing gas, electrical, steam and/or refrigeration equipment
- Completion of HVAC/r program
- Connecticut "D" Heating & Cooling license or greater
- Ability to read blue prints and schematics
- Proper refrigerant piping knowledge
- Computer literate
- State License
- CFESA certification and related training
- EPA Universal Certification
Benefits of Joining Our Team
- Competitive Hourly Rates and Overtime Pay
- Company Vehicle
- Company Cell Phone/Tablet
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Life Insurance
- 401k & Company Match
- Technical Training
- Initial issue of Service Uniforms
- Stable Customer Base and Consistent Work
About R.A Levine
The R. A. Levine Company, founded in 1969 by Robert A. Levine, is the leader in the commercial refrigeration industry in southern New England. Our company's primary objective is to install, maintain, and service your system in a way that eliminates any division of responsibility. We have the ability to provide sophisticated analysis whether it’s planning, designing, fabricating, and installing a new refrigeration system or its altering and renovating your existing system. Let us know if you want to be part of our team! To learn more, please visit us at: http://www.ralevine.com/
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
R.A Levine is a division of PT Holdings “All Unique All United.”