PT Holdings is a high quality, locally-focused commercial kitchen field service operation with a worldwide genuine OEM restaurant equipment parts distribution business. With locations across the US, PT Holdings is driven by its mission to change industry standards by developing innovations and solutions to support our customer and manufacturer partners. Dedicated to providing the highest quality parts, service, and customer experience, PT Holdings takes pride is assisting our customers in a personalized, friendly, and safety-focused manner that ensures every experience is an exceptional one. With a people-centered company culture, we are serious about growing and expanding and are looking for people who want to do the same!
The Project Manager will partner with our leadership team to to gather, analyze, prioritize, and implement impactful growth projects. In addition to managing the efficient and effective delivery of projects, this manager will serve as the primary business stakeholder representing the “business case” in the majority of the projects under development.
- Work with business leaders to gather the list of impactful growth projects
- Collaborate closely with business, operations, and IT leaders to develop clear project requirements and work with the team to ensure the requirements are being followed
- Monitor and assess project performance and drive projects to completion
- Manage each aspect of projects currently under development and manage the backlog of “on deck” projects
- Schedule, host, and mediate sessions to ensure alignment on the prioritized project list
- Ensure each project is tested and approved by business, operations, and IT leaders prior to deployment
- Organize troubleshooting and ensure the project is bug free upon its release
- Performs other duties as required
- 2+ years of experience managing customer-facing projects
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Talent to collaborate across teams and manage cross-functional projects
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Strong Analytical and Problem-solving skills
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Capacity to adapt to change in a fast paced atmosphere
At PT Holdings we see employment as a reciprocal relationship; one where we set high standards for those who work here but also recognize and reward our team members for their contributions in the form of various company benefits.
- Competitive Compensation
- 401k and 401k Match
- Generous Time Away Program
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Employee Relations Events
- Employee Recognition Programs
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.