Inside Partner Account Manager
We’re Progress – we offer the best products to develop, deploy, and manage high-impact business applications. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build solutions that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other, and cheer our wins. Join us as an Inside Partner Account Manager (Channel) working out of your home office in the United States.
The Inside Partner Account Manager is responsible for the alignment, enablement, development and performance of the channel partners in their territory. Understanding Progress’ vertical sales engines – SLED & FED, Commercial, Enterprise and aligning the partners to the Progress inside/field sales of those respective sales engines. Thorough understanding of Progress’ solutions and how to articulate their business value to partners and customers.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE:
- The Inside Partner Account Manager collaborates with our inside/field sales team and partners, promoting the company's products and services within an assigned territory utilizing phone, e-mail and other electronic sales techniques in support of the calling effort. Some onsite maybe needed on occasion.
- Achieving revenue targets and goals for the territory.
- The Inside Partner Account Manager will develop relationships with sales and technical relationships within the resellers (VARs), distributors (TD SYNNEX, CLIMB), and key Alliance OEMs within the territory.
- Collaboration with Sales team in the development and execution of territory plan(s) for territory growth, enablement and alignment, and engagement plan with partner ecosystem.
- Recruiting, training and enabling with our Channel partners – working experience with National Partners like - Connections, Softchoice, Software One is a PLUS.
- Collaborating with Progress sales representatives and Channel partners on developing pipeline and closing all deals and renewals within the territory, as required
- Work on contracts with partners and distributors
- Act as a “go-to” resource for Partner sales teams to answer product, program, order processing and deal registration questions
- Proven track record of successful selling with or through the Channel Partner ecosystems in to all types of accounts, Commercial (SMB, Enterprise) and SLED (State, Local Government & Education). Federal Government experience – working with FED VARS and ecosystem is a PLUS.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, presentation skills and time management.
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter.
- Sales experience in relevant technology industries a plus
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotionWork in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Working knowledge of salesforce a plus
- Medical, dental, vision, life & disability, and financial benefits (including 401(k) retirement savings plan. Tuition Reimbursement program. Additional voluntary benefits including crucial illness/hospital indemnity, identity theft protection, auto & home insurance, legal, and pet insurance.
- Competitive salary, uncapped commission, and best-in-class Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) with a 27-month lookback
- Flexible paid vacation time, paid day off for your birthday, and company holidays. A variety of leave plans, including Parental Leave.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and an employee well-being program focusing on physical, mental, and financial health.
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!