Senior Lighting Artist
Playground Games is looking for a Senior Lighting Artist to join our exceptional team here on an entirely new AAA open world action/ RPG project. As Senior Lighting Artist you will work with the CG Supervisor to achieve our vision for lighting using both baked and dynamic lighting solutions.
You will proactively drive any collaboration with other departments as well as identifying and helping to develop techniques and toolsets. You will ensure that deadlines are met and work meets the quality required, while also identifying risks or opportunities for improvement. You must be flexible, highly motivated and detail conscious.
You should have:
- Excellent knowledge of lighting pipelines and cutting-edge art techniques.
- Understanding and experience with baked and dynamic lighting.
- Expert understanding of physically based rendering for games.
- Excellent knowledge of lighting and colour theory.
- Experience lighting characters and/or cinematic cutscenes.
- An interest in off-line 3D rendering.
- An understanding of digital photography principles.
- A passion for games.
- Experience with 3DSMax.
- An understanding of animated VFX is desirable, but not required.
This is an excellent opportunity for exceptional lighting artists who are looking to further their career with an ambitious developer.