Sr. Marketing Manager, Strategic Growth
ON24 is on a mission to transform the way marketer’s market, powering the live, always-on and personalized experiences that businesses need to drive engagement, data, demand and revenue.
The Sr. Marketing Manager, Strategic Growth is an essential role in delivering that vision. The successful applicant will be responsible for creating best-in-class ABM experiences aligned with regional sales accounts and goals.
The role requires a ‘hands-on’ person, who will own the concept, creation and execution of successful ABM campaigns. This is a great opportunity to join a progressive marketing environment, where you will have direct influence on ON24’s marketing strategy.
- Alignment with sales and customer support teams on key expansion and renewal accounts
- Work with the global sales teams to execute ABM campaigns against identified accounts.
- Partake in scoping the total addressable market (TAM) and strategically identifying said accounts.
- Creation of account campaign plans and supporting materials, including but not limited to:
- Campaign messaging (aligned with sales quarterly business strategies)
- Personalized collateral
- Dedicated webinar programs
- Field marketing strategy (when/where applicable)
- Sales enablement outbound communications
- Creation and execution (with digital agency) of promotional campaigns, including:
- Paid display/retargeting
- Social campaigns
- Coordination with entire marketing team to align with go to market activity
- Use DOMO and Salesforce reports to track campaign/program performance
- Use data and analytics to draw insights & continually optimize campaigns; inform internal stakeholders of performance (eg: Content team)
- Main business KPIs will be program efficiency and effectiveness in terms of: net new acquisition of prospects in key accounts and sales teams, contribution to expansion pipeline, revenue growth
- BA/BS in marketing, business, economics or equivalent quantitative discipline
- 5-8 years of ABM Marketing experience, ideally in B2B SaaS
- Experience running ABM campaigns and programs that directly contribute to pipeline growth using modern marketing tools and channels including but not limited to list building and targeting, webinars, personalized websites, account based ads, direct mail, social network targeting, etc.
- Deep knowledge of SFDC and Marketo (campaign set up, programs, flows, smart lists, and general best practices)
- Experience using ON24 a huge plus
- Inquisitive and innovative - test and learn mentality with a hunger to leverage the latest technology and methods to drive growth
- Experience reporting on campaigns using Marketo and Salesforce.com, or DOMO
- Experience using analytics to draw insights & continually optimize campaigns.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills; data driven mindset
- Strong project management skills, highly organized and strong attention to detail
- Motivated, self-starter attitude, ready to come to the table with ideas
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team-oriented environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.