Website Optimization Manager
ON24 is on a mission to transform the way marketers’ market, powering the live, always-on and personalized experiences that businesses need to create engagement, deliver data, find demand and drive revenue. Through the ON24 Platform, marketers can build data-rich, interactive webinars and content experiences, understand audience behavior and turn that intelligence into action. Informed by more than a billion engagement minutes -- including 12 million polls, 1.3 million surveys, 1.5 million conversations, and conversion of over 17 million resources -- marketers drive more revenue from ON24 experiences than any other digital channel. Headquartered in San Francisco, ON24 has a wide global footprint with eight offices in key regions, including London, Munich, Singapore, Stockholm and Sydney. For more information, visit https://www.on24.com.
The Website Operations Manager has a critical role in monitoring and delivering key strategies and initiatives for website success.
The ideal candidate will have a strong digital knowledge across platforms and be eager to deep dive into the mechanics of each department to support in creating a unified strategy.
The right candidate will have a passion for all things web and a keen eye for data analysis.
- Day-to-day running of Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) programs
- Support the creation of CRO initiatives and manage execution
- Evolving the personalization of customer experience across ON24.com with the ultimate aim of improving conversion across key user journeys
- Deliver against commercial targets to achieve incremental revenue via increased applications and conversion rate.
- Delivery of optimization campaigns to be in line with the brand as well as website guidelines.
- Identify opportunities for optimization based on site analytics, reports, experience and digital best practices.
- Provide insight and optimization recommendations to the wider Digital team
- Developing a test and learn culture within Global Digital teams as well as managing and supporting the local Digital teams CRO initiatives
- Implement and manage all tools and technologies to help successfully run the CRO program
- Produce regular performance reports and update all relevant stakeholders
- Run a cross-functional remit of business consultancy, project management, optimization specialism, and usability analysis
- Coordinate the delivery of core user journey optimization campaigns by engaging key stakeholders - including website product teams, developers, design, legal
- Work closely with the Digital team to ensure all optimization campaigns are aligned with other development plan
- Assist with other digital projects as required, including roadmap planning and UAT sign off
- Experience in running optimization and personalization programs in the B2B space, across both desktop and mobile platforms.
- Experience in developing programs that tailor to the unique characteristics of users in different countries
- Experience of using CRO tools, ideally Google Optimize, Optimizely, Marketo RTP
- Experience of using website personalization tools, such as Demandbase, 6Sense, etc.
- Good understanding of Google Analytics and other digital analysis tools i.e. Hotjar/crazyegg
- Ability to provide actionable insight from data analysis
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal and ability to build solid relationships at all levels
- Ability to develop strong relationships with stakeholders and key project team members globally
- Ability to carry out duties autonomously, with little direct supervision.
- Ability to understand and analyse SEO technical and content strategies
- Confidence in measuring demographic profiles and working with digital teams to produce them
SEM Rush, Optimizely, Google Analytics, WordPress, Monday.com, Google Optimize, Crazy egg, Demandbase, 6Sense, Drift
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.