Sales Development Researcher
Daily Tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Help identify accounts and contacts, via LinkedIn and other means within our ICPs to enable SDRs to directly engage and be more productive.
- 90% research and 10% miscellaneous tasks such as marketing campaign support.
- Continuing to build, validate and maintain data hygiene within our extensive customer and prospect contact database.
- Comfortable with detailed conversations both at a business and a technical level.
- Strong written and verbal communication, time management skills, and team orientation.
- Ability to build cross-functional relationships.
This Job Might Be Fore You If You Are:
- Detail oriented, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A self-starter with the ability to work efficiently and with minimal supervision.
- Self-driven, self-disciplined individual.
- Organized and have the ability to multi-task.
- Outstanding with communication and presentation skills and are comfortable interacting with colleagues in a professional and helpful manner.
- Excellent with interpersonal skills and ability to work within a team-oriented environment.
- Actively pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business.
Bonus Points For:
- Knowledge of CRM systems, Salesforce.com.
- Knowledge of Marketo or other marketing automation systems.
- Knowledge of Discover.org, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, Data Fox