Platform Support and Integration Specialist Hybrid Role - APAC
Platform Support and Integration Specialist Hybrid Role
Location – APAC Region (Office or Remote Location)
Are you a client-facing Senior Technical Support Representative looking for the next step in your career? Do you have administrative experience in Salesforce, HubSpot, Pardot, Marketo, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, or Dynamics? Do you have iPaaS integration experience? If any of the above sound like you, then we want to hear from you!
The Integration Specialist position is a hybrid role between the ON24 Platform Support and Integrations Support teams. You will support all clients who require assistance using ON24’s Webcast and Virtual Conference products and platforms. You will be able to answer or escalate all questions regarding multiple products, services, and platform issues. You will provide ON24 Connect consultative advice to help customers decide what end system they should integrate with ON24. You will use an iPaaS solution, such as TIBCO Scribe, to setup API connections, workflows, and field mappings. This role requires a self-starter, who is a problem solver that requires minimal supervision and thrives in fast-paced and time-critical situations.
- Test, troubleshoot, resolve, escalate and document technical issues received by ticketing system, chat, and telephone inquiries
- Document tickets, chats, and calls managed in the support system for reporting and statistical analysis
- Participate on the Emergency Escalation Line during and after hours (staffed 24x7x365)
- Participate in implementation discussions with clients who have purchased ON24 Connect
- Assist in training and educating new and existing customers on integration options for Marketing Automation Platforms (i.e., HubSpot, Pardot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud), and CRMs (i.e., Salesforce and Dynamics)
- Support set-up of integration workflows and field mappings in TIBCO Scribe to implement customers’ integration systems
- Assist with SAML SSO Setup for customers so they can quickly log into ON24 products
- Develop & evangelize best practices
- 3+ years of work experience in customer technical support
- Strong ticket management experience in Zendesk, Salesforce, JIRA or other ticketing systems
- A bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education, experience, and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Excellent organizational, planning, and communication skills
- Sense of urgency to provide a rapid response to client requests
- Integrity, creativity, high standards, persistence, and achievement oriented
Highly Desired Experience
- Bilingual – Japanese and English speaking highly desired
- Advanced user of Marketing Automation Platforms (i.e., Marketo, Eloqua, HubSpot or Pardot)
- Advanced user of CRMs (i.e., Salesforce, Dynamics, etc.)
- Understanding of live and on-demand streaming media technologies combined with a working knowledge of audio/video streaming and codecs
- Programming experience
- Familiarity with database systems
- Experience in business analytics
- Understanding of data mining, data warehousing, business intelligence and lead management processes and technologies
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.