Customer Success Director - SMB
To provide strategic leadership and support to CSMs and customers in the SMB segment. This includes assistance and managing processes to provide a scaled level of support to a large segment of customers, and supporting customers through escalations and questions around the delivery on their accounts. This position also includes support of the sales teams on renewals, upsells and expanding with existing customers.
- Manage and provide escalation and support for CSMs in your group
- Manage and develop processes to support a large number of accounts across the team
- Support of the CSMs in escalations around questions or issues with client accounts
- Oversee internal event teams and resources to ensure project timelines and client expectations are met.
- Work closely with the Sales team to secure add-on and renewal business.
- Responsible for reporting Churn and Downsell metrics to the VP of Customer Success
- Work with CSM and AMs to manage and reduce Downsell and Churn by driving utilization and showing value in the ON24 products
- Interface with Sales and G&A to resolve contract issues, to obtain appropriate fees associated with additions or changes in service(s), and to ensure that clients are billed correctly.
- At least 6 years of Customer Success Management experience in a high-tech environment.
- At least 5 years of people management experience, managing teams of 5 or more
- Highly process driven, and able to deploy technology to support a large segment of customers
- A bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, or the equivalent combination of education, experience, and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Outstanding customer service, sales support, people and project management skills.
- Experience in business development activities
- Proven client communication skills
- Professional experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent organizational, planning, presentation, and communication skills. The ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization, and the ability to meet deadlines.
“NICE TO HAVE” SKILLS
- An understanding of live and on-demand streaming media technologies.
- Experience within audio and video production or related field.
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.