Director, Field Marketing (North America)
ON24 is on a mission to transform the way businesses drive revenue and customer engagement through data-rich digital experiences. Powered by the ON24 Platform, marketers create and deliver live, always-on and personalized webinar, content and virtual event experiences to engage audiences in real-time, to generate powerful buying signals and to accelerate pipeline. With billions of engagement minutes created, ON24 is the network where enterprises engage prospects and customers at global scale. Headquartered in San Francisco, ON24 has a wide international footprint serving the regions of North America, EMEA and JPAC. For more information, visit https://www.on24.com.
The ON24 marketing team is looking for an enthusiastic and data-driven marketer responsible for strategy and execution of global field programs that span physical and digital channels.
The Director, Field Marketing (North America) will define and drive field & digital experiences at ON24 while setting the standard for best practices in the industry, driving pipeline generation and acceleration.
This role is an exciting opportunity for a senior marketer to create unique, memorable, best in class digital experiences that change the way we engage online. This role is best suited for a creative, driven, high achiever with proven ability delivering first class field events, transitioning from physical to digital, and creating amazing digital experiences. You can think and act strategically but also dig in with the team to get things done.
- Will manage our North America Field Marketing strategy and execution, and serve as the marketing counterpart to our North America Commercial and Enterprise Sales and SDR leaders.
- Will manage 3 Sr. Marketing Managers who align to specific sales segments: enterprise, commercial, and sponsored programs
- Will report to VP, Demand Gen
- Develop strategy for campaigns focused on key sales segments in North America with a goal to engage and convert net-new logos and prospects
- Align strategy and plan with Sales and SDR leadership to support and enable the field
- Be the voice of the field: meet regularly with sales leadership and account executives to know and understand what’s happening in market, what’s working and what’s not
- Know the metrics for sales success on a daily and weekly basis and create tactics that support the day-to-day delivery of qualified sales leads for constant pipeline creation
- Understand sales territory needs and map localized programs to the accounts and prospects in market
- Cultivate net-new demand and strategies to attack untapped cohorts, including personas, verticals, territories
- Develop integrated marketing plays that align to SDR and AE plays; systematize the playbook
- Build a quarterly plan of live and virtual events that deliver against sales priorities, including brand awareness, perception shift, demand generation, thought leadership, and product launches
- Have a pipeline contingency plan built in to help close gaps and enable sales to hit their number
- Connect field programs with Sales and the global Demand Generation team to maximize overall marketing investments and ensure continuation of prospect/customer journeys
- Push the boundaries of how digital experiences are designed and how we engage our audiences
- Partner with key stakeholders in Product, Sales, Marketing and Global Regional teams to align on strategy, plan, investments, and what success looks like
- Create unique, memorable, best in class digital and hybrid experiences that attract and engage net-new acquisition prospects (Pop Ups, Roundtables, Virtual Summits, Hospitality events, Tentpole events)
- Manage team of 3 - 4 marketers to drive end to end execution of field and digital experience programs using detailed project tracking and fine attention to detail
- Create templates/repeatable programs for use by the greater marketing team
- Brief in strategy and kick off programs to partners on the marketing team and cross-functional teams including Sales; present to leadership on occasion
- Create or refine processes to drive effective and streamlined DX programs
- Set targets and goals, define measurement framework, deliver reporting/ROI analysis against event investments
- Use the ON24 Platform, DOMO and Salesforce reports to track campaign/program performance - update/report to leadership regularly
- Use data and analytics to draw insights & continually optimize campaigns; inform internal stakeholders of performance (eg: Content, PMM, Product teams)
- Main business KPIs will be program efficiency and effectiveness in terms of: responses & engagement, contribution to pipeline, acceleration of pipeline, and revenue growth
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.