Senior Java Engineer
ON24 is on a mission to transform the way businesses drive revenue and customer engagement through data-rich digital experiences. Powered by the ON24 Platform, marketers create and deliver live, always-on and personalized webinar, content and virtual event experiences to engage audiences in real-time, to generate powerful buying signals and to accelerate pipeline. With billions of engagement minutes created, ON24 is the network where enterprises engage prospects and customers at global scale. Headquartered in San Francisco, ON24 has a wide international footprint serving the regions of North America, EMEA and JPAC. For more information, visit https://www.on24.com.
Java Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- Java and J2EE developer with 5+ years of experience
- Should have recent work experience with the following technologies: JSP, Servlets, EJB 3, JPA, JMS, Oracle DB and Code repository tool like Perforce.
- Solid understanding of Application Servers (preferably WebLogic) and Web Servers (preferably Apache)
- Good knowledge on NGINX or Redis, Git/Gitlab
- Good to have knowledge on Spring, Hibernate, Spring Boot application/Microservices
- Good to have knowledge on cloud platform like Google or AWS or Microsoft Azure
- Good to have knowledge on SAML, Apache Kafka, Shell scripts, APM tools and ELK stack
- Good to have knowledge on HTML, JS and CSS.
- Good troubleshooting skills and problem solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- A self-learner with minimal guidance.
Java Developer Responsibilities:
- Being an individual contributor
- Collaborating with the front-end and other back-end developers to discuss about the code design/architecture
- Working with QA and Customer success team on need basis
- Able to work on ad-hoc requests on need basis
- Support one or more platforms from the back-end perspective
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.