Sales Development Intern (Spring)
- Utilizing ON24 use cases to research net new companies and prospects to expand our existing base for the Acquisition team.
- Support the SDRs in Marketing campaign execution and follow-up for our top tiered clients.
- Cold call, email and use social media to connect with prospects to schedule meetings for the acquisition team. Uncover, qualify, nurture, and build sales opportunity pipeline for sales force.
- 50% research , 40% outbound efforts, 10% miscellaneous tasks such as marketing campaign support and other tasks.
- Experience in CRM, Salesforce.com, and related reporting & analysis is a plus.
- Must be a self-starter who is able to drive self towards goals.
- Strong capacity to develop relationships quickly over the phone.
- Skilled at prospecting for new business by discovering need for ON24 solutions.
- Comfortable with detailed conversations both at a business and a technical level.
- Strong written and verbal communication, time management skills, and team orientation.
- Ability to build cross-functional relationships.