Customer Success Support Specialist - Part Time
Awarded the Charlotte Observer’s Top Places to Work in Charlotte, NC, ON24 is seeking a Customer Service Support Specialist to assist with the setup, execution, and coordination of webcasts and virtual events. This role requires a highly detail-oriented individual who is comfortable interfacing with customers under fast-paced, time-critical situations and has excellent troubleshooting abilities. Customer service skills and keen understanding of technology are critical components of this role.
ON24 encourages employee career growth and rewards those with a passion for success. At ON24 you will work with the most talented individuals in the industry and our customer base includes the world’s largest and highest-profile companies.
- Use ON24’s virtual product suite to set up webcast and virtual event elements such as registration pages, emails, content, locations, surveys, archives and other event elements
- Coordinate with Event Managers to manage the delivery of key event related elements
- Perform event related tasks, such as conference bridge scheduling, work order processing, data input, answering event audience member inquiries, location design edits and custom reports generation
- Work in a customer facing capacity to provide live webcast & virtual show monitoring and platform trainings
- Perform other webcast and virtual event related activities as necessary
- Strong technical skills and some knowledge of HTML and/or CSS
- Experience with Adobe Creative and Microsoft Office suites
- Well organized and able to provide high quality work 100% of the time
- An interest in learning about virtual events technologies and services
- Integrity, creativity, high standards, persistence, and achievement oriented
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment
- Sense of urgency to provide a rapid response to client requests
- Ability to communicate effectively