Senior Marketing Programs Manager, Japan
The ON24 marketing team is looking for an enthusiastic and data-driven marketer to execute marketing campaigns in Japan. This newly created role is an exciting opportunity to lead the marketing efforts and support the company’s expansion into the Japanese market, fueling the next stage of revenue growth for the APAC regional team.
The Marketing Programs Manager, Japan will be responsible for the planning, delivery and measurement of local marketing programs as well as the localization of regional and global content. The objective is to build brand awareness and drive a quality sales pipeline to meet customer acquisition and revenue objectives.
This role is best suited to a driven, bilingual Japanese marketer with proven ability to develop B2B marketing programs both on the strategic and tactical level.
- Creating demand in the Japan market by employing demand gen tactics including planning, message development, execution and ROI tracking.
- Work closely with the regional marketing team to leverage campaigns, programs, and content where appropriate for Japan.
- Develop the in-market voice of ON24 for Japan; leverage personalization and localized experiences when possible/appropriate
- Get to know the Japan market intimately and launch new, inventive, and disruptive programs
- Create and document best practices, playbooks, and process improvement plans for campaigns in Japan
- Work closely with Japan Sales and SDR teams to identify opportunities for alignment and plays in-market
- Work with Sales and SDR teams to track and manage lead flow and increase conversion rates at each stage of marketing and sales engagement
- Build Marketo programs for webinars, online advertising, asset tracking, and more
- Create SFDC campaigns
- Create web pages in Wordpress
- Use Marketo to create emails using a variety of templates
- Operate autonomously and become an expert on our tech stack
- Use DOMO and Salesforce reports to track campaign/program performance - update/report to leadership regularly
- Use data and analytics to draw insights & continually optimize campaigns; inform internal stakeholders of performance
- Main business KPIs will be program efficiency and effectiveness in terms of: net new acquisition of prospects, contribution to pipeline, revenue growth in-market
- Bilingual (Japanese/English) is a must.
- Bachelor degree in marketing or related field
- 5+ years of digital/field marketing experience in B2B SaaS
- Experience generating demand in Japan
- Deep knowledge of SFDC and Marketo (campaign set up, programs, flows, smart lists, and general best practices)
- Experience using ON24 a huge plus
- Experience creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns using tactics that include webinars, email, digital advertising, and more.
- Inquisitive and innovative - test and learn mentality with a hunger to leverage the latest technology and methods to drive growth
- Experience reporting on campaigns using Marketo and Salesforce.com, or DOMO
- Experience using analytics to draw insights & continually optimize campaigns.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills; data driven mindset
- Strong project management skills, highly organized and strong attention to detail
- Motivated, self-starter attitude, ready to come to the table with ideas
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records