Sr. Training Program Manager - Sales Enablement
ON24 is on a mission to transform the way businesses drive revenue and customer engagement through data-rich digital experiences. Powered by the ON24 Platform, marketers create and deliver live, always-on and personalized webinar, content and virtual event experiences to engage audiences in real-time, to generate powerful buying signals and to accelerate pipeline. With billions of engagement minutes created, ON24 is the network where enterprises engage prospects and customers at global scale. Headquartered in San Francisco, ON24 has a wide international footprint serving the regions of North America, EMEA and JPAC. For more information, visit https://www.on24.com.
ON24 is looking for a Sr. Sales Enablement Program Manager. This is a strategic role in the ON24 organization, supporting programs and training initiatives designed to help Sales be more effective and drive revenue for the business. Sales, Marketing and other groups across the business are working closer than ever before, and this role is a key player in the collaboration across those teams to help ON24 grow across the globe.
This is a very exciting time to join the ON24 team!
- Develop, implement and track sales enablement programs, including training initiatives (new hire and continued education), incentives and rewards, content strategies, playbooks, and ongoing communications
- Collaborate closely with and act as a liaison between Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Product teams
- Coordinate and drive sales enablement programs across the global Sales groups, including alignment with specific Sales segments
- Support content and webinars efforts to educate the Sales team across the sales cycle, including best practices sharing, driving consistent utilization of ON24 Platform messaging and value proposition, and scaling the available case studies and use cases documentation, competitive information, product and solutions collateral, proposal documentation, demo strategies and tools, and other custom content developed and made available through planning and collaboration
- Train and advise the Sales team on best use of marketing and sales enablement materials
- Support weekly, monthly and quarterly internal webinars and communications (training, all hands meetings, and more)
- Participate in and support the virtual team across functions for the ON24 yearly Sales and Customer Success summit event
- Field ad hoc content and support requests from the Sales team
- Manage the sales enablement content repository and learning environments, ensuring that all information is easily and readily accessible at point of need
- Extend the reach and adoption of key marketing campaigns and calls-to-action designed to generate leads and pipeline for Sales
- Determine and track training and content adoption metrics, and help identify key sales enablement best practices
- Help gather feedback from the Sales team on a regular basis to constantly improve enablement programs
- Bachelor's degree; business and marketing majors preferred
- Experience in sales, sales support and/or marketing campaigns/demand generation roles preferred
- 3-5 years or more in Sales Enablement and Sales Training
- Strong understanding of modern marketing principles and strategies, as well as sales methodologies, is preferred
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, modern SaaS-based environment
- Strong project management skills and cross-functional collaboration
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Excel, Powerpoint and Word; Familiar with (and ideally have utilized) marketing technology and strategies, CRM platforms, content management systems, and LMS solutions
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.