Sales Development Representative
ON24 is on a mission to transform the way marketers’ market, powering the live, always-on and personalized experiences that businesses need to create engagement, deliver data, find demand and drive revenue. Through the ON24 Platform, marketers can build data-rich, interactive webinars and content experiences, understand audience behavior and turn that intelligence into action. Informed by more than a billion engagement minutes -- including 12 million polls, 1.3 million surveys, 1.5 million conversations, and conversion of over 17 million resources -- marketers drive more revenue from ON24 experiences than any other digital channel. Headquartered in San Francisco, ON24 has a wide global footprint with eight offices in key regions, including London, Munich, Singapore, Stockholm and Sydney.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is responsible for prospecting to generate leads and opportunities for Account Executives in the Acquisition organization. This is a great opportunity to join ON24’s sales organization and begin the path towards becoming an Account Executive. You’ll be trained to sell our market-leading Webinar-Based Marketing Solutions, and will also have access to our Mentorship Program to learn from ON24’s top salespeople.
Successful SDRs have an opportunity to become a quota-carrying Account Executive in 12-18 months. To be successful, you’ll need a passion to succeed, a clear vision of your goals and career path, and the desire to be part of a dynamic team environment.
ON24 Sales is a high-performance environment with the expectation that each SDR will manage their business professionally and continually strive to achieve over quota. Sales performance is well compensated for team members who are consistent with their activity, strategy, approach, and attainment of targets.
- Uncover, qualify, nurture, and build the sales opportunity pipeline for the sales force.
- 50% calling marketing-generated (inbound) leads to qualify and schedule meetings for the Enterprise Acquisition sales team.
- 25% calling companies (outbound) to schedule meetings for both the Enterprise and SMB Acquisition sales teams.
- 25% Miscellaneous tasks such as email campaigns, managing LivePerson website chat, and other tasks.
Skills & Experience:
- A hunter mentality to find and cultivate new business.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent years of experience preferred.
- Experience and previous success with prospecting and selling via phone.
- At least 1 year of demand generation or inside sales experience with a technology sales or related organization.
- Proven success in a role with weekly, monthly, and quarterly targets.
- Must be a self starter who is able to drive self towards goals.
- Strong capacity to develop relationships quickly over the phone.
- Skilled at prospecting for new business by discovering need for ON24 solutions.
- Comfortable with detailed conversations both at a business and a technical level.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability and skills to develop relationships quickly, both internally within ON24 and externally with prospects/customers.
- Strong written and verbal communication, time management skills, and team orientation.
- Ability to build cross-functional relationships.
- Experience with tools such as SalesForce.com, InsideView, Hoovers, Jigsaw, and “standard” inside sales tools.
Perks & Benefits:
- Health benefits designed to fit the needs of you and your family — including medical, dental, and vision plans
- Generous PTO policy and wellness days to log off and recharge
- 11 paid company holidays for US-based employees + 1 Floating Holiday + 2 Floating Wellness days
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- 401K Plan with employer match
- Reimbursements covering home office expenses, cell phone use, weekly team lunches, and classes for professional and personal development
- Fitness and wellness perks including ClassPass and discounted memberships with 24 Hour Fitness
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records