Sr. Salesforce.com Developer
Sr. Salesforce.com Developer will be responsible for developing and maintaining the company's Customer Relationship Management (CRM) business applications (Salesforce.com, third-party apps, and custom Force.com applications). This individual must possess strong technical skills as well as CRM administration skills. The candidate must have experience with large CRM and Salesforce.com implementations, from sales contact/opportunity management, customer service integration to invoicing and client portals.
RESPONSIBILITIES / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Review technical specifications and adapt those requirements into a Force.com application.
- Design and develop salesforce.com applications using Apex, Visualforce, Lightning, and UI related coding technologies.
- Interact with Salesforce administrators and senior developers to design application modules using object-oriented design methods.
- Participate in code-review sessions to identify potential problem areas and suggest alternative solutions.
- Understands SFDC configuration and technical features and capabilities
- Support custom salesforce.com projects and ongoing support/maintenance activities related to SFDC
- Conduct analysis of existing business processes and recommend process improvements
- Architect mass and recurring data imports and manipulations as required
- Streamline system functionality standards such as naming conventions, etc.
- Identify and resolve data integrity issues
- Improve usability and design of all systems/apps and document release notes.
- Stay abreast of improvements in CRM system capabilities and business processes
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Prior Salesforce.com Administration and 2-3 years Visualforce/Apex development experience is a must.
- 3-5+ years work experience as a software developer, architect, consultant, and/or database modeling for relevant web technologies
- Disciplined self-starter, able to be highly productive both working alone and in close collaboration within a team
- Passionate and knowledgeable about exploring and experimenting with the latest app dev technologies
- Strong technical background and application development experience, including solid app dev abilities on Force.com
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools
- Excellent oral and written presentation and documentation skills
- Must work well in a team-oriented environment as well as independently
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent attention to detail and timely delivery.
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Experience with Salesforce.com Apex, Triggers, Visualforce
- Database and/or data modeling experience
- com Admin and Developer Certification
- Java/J2EE experience is a plus.
- One or more projects using Lightning Development Framework is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline (e.g. MIS,Computer Science) preferred